- An introduction to Fungi in the wild and the cultivation of Mushrooms
- A short guided tour of our growing operation
- A detailed session about Growing Mushrooms on Logs
- A detailed session about Growing Mushrooms on Straw and waste Paper
- A detailed session about how to create a woodchip Mushroom bed, and companion planting with particular mushroom species
- A round-up to conclude what we have learnt
Participants will take home course notes, plus a mushroom log and a bag of straw (worth £30) that they have just inoculated.
Participant numbers are limited to 10 people to ensure plenty of contact time & questions.
– Full course details and directions will be emailed to you after booking –
Please feel free to send us an email if you have any further questions.